12/07/2010

U's Gone.

U’s Gone

I know I pt it somewhere, bt I can’t remember where?
It’s not nder the bed, I know, becase I jst looked there.
It’s not p in the attic, on top of the boxes and bags
They’re missing too becase I moved them
When they sddenly started to sag.
It’s crios withot it, many words don’t look qite right
Sch a simple little joiner with two arms that make things tight
A lovely  sbtle sond made when yo prse yor lips
It never stops it’s fsing, wants s joined at the hips!
If yo come across it shortly, please try sending it my way
As I’m trying to end this message
And I don't want to misspell my name!
Ssan.




for more thoghts on the letter above, please go to http://www.abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Ssan, that was qite an nsal story. Yo better find yor missing letter qickly!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Jenn Jilks said...

I love this! Very cute.

Wanda said...

Oh "Ssan" this is the cutest post I've seen... What a totally clever way to use the letter U. I'm not a teacher, but I'm giving you an A++!

Kelly said...

Haha! cute!

Mara said...

I read a book once by Jasper Fforde and he attributed the missing letter U over the pond to the fact they were running low on them. So they kept them in British words and lost part of them over the pond. I don't know what he would say about this though...

Loved the poem by the way, very funny!

Cheryl said...

Fantastic! What a creative way to express yorself on U day.

Barbara said...

Great post - clever and creative, love it!

FAB said...

Gold star for that one Ssan .. FAB.

Dave said...

U's gone, but I's here!

Beverley Baird said...

What a fn way to post abot that letter! Love it!

EG CameraGirl said...

This is very clever, Susan! Your post made me smile. :))

steviewren said...

Well done!

nina at Nature Remains. said...

This is adorable, Ssan!

Lori Skoog said...

HOw clever!

Thanks for visiting. Yes, this weather near the great lakes is getting pretty serious. What's going to happen after December 21st when winter starts?