11/23/2010

S and Making Sense of it All

I have learned about difference. The difference between soft and sweet



and hard and sharp.



I can tell  hot from cold and  wet from dry...and I know if it's hot and wet, or cold and dry, and what that means...

 Is it dark or light or in between?

 My senses tell me sweet from sour and they tell me to be wary


I hear the quiet... and the clamour




And I know my world.
It makes sense.




Read more about 'S' here
                                                                       http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Lovely post and thoughts and beautiful photos for the S Day! Hope your week is going well, Susan!

Sylvia

Murr Brewster said...

I love your tree picture. I really don't get why people would want to live in a perpetual summer place.

Roger Owen Green said...

I think we're ALL trying to make sense of it all. Your post: a treat for the senses!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

What a SWEET photos!!!

ABC Wednesday

Jenn Jilks said...

These are wonderful shots. The raven is amazing.

Mom vs. the boys said...

really pretty photos!

Tumblewords: said...

How very nice! Makes perfectly good Sense! :)

Kelly said...

...fun and beautiful.
Sometimes I can make sense of it all. I just with I could remember it all!
(Hehe..love the last photo of the Blue Jays. It made me chuckle...)

Gattina said...

A soft and sweet cat can have very sharp claws, lol !
Nice selection of S pictures !
Gattina from ABC Team

Katie (Nature ID) said...

Beautiful post, Susan. Depending on our mood, I think we all have the ability to read between the lines. Each of us receives something different from what others care to share; it may not be the poster's intent, but it helps. Thank you for your words.

photowannabe said...

Very perceptive and clever post. I think its probably the most original. Beautiful pictures. I love the Blue Jays in the snow and the foggy, misty morning shot.

FAB said...

Super post Susan. Words and images in harmony. FAB.